How to import my contacts in eM Client to LinkedIn?

I am building my LinkedIn contact base, and would like to add my email contacts. How to download a file, since LinkedIn does not accept eMClient 's webmail service? Thank you;-)

If you want to export your eM Client contacts to LinkedIn, eM Client only supports exporting contacts to vcf format. If LinkedIn can import that format, you’re in business. If not, and your contacts are synced with your email provider, maybe you can export the contacts from the web interface. Google contacts for example can be exported to csv directly from the web interface.

I personally don’t use it, bit I think that LinkedIn can sync with sources like Google and Outlook.com. So if eM Client is using a service like that you can just sync that way.

Thank you very much for your swift reply, Gary!
I will for sure try this, but as it happens in the meantime - my eM Client will not open, and I am not quite sure how to handle that at the moment. I get this message: System.IO.IOException: database disk image is malformed —> .
Do you happen to know anything about this??

Looks like your database is corrupt.

If you are using IMAP, and are synced with an online calendar and contacts, you can simply delete the database and start again. Close eM Client and rename or delete C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\eM Client folder.