How to: Import ICQ profile

Hi there,

i’d like to use emClient on my new PC now.
I managed to import Facebook Contacts and gMail-Contacts.

I do know that is possible to import ICQ contacts also but I only found a feature to add single contacts…I got more than 300…is there an option to import a whole ICQ profile?

Hope to get an answer :))

P.S: I like this programm but there are some features missing (Skype Support, Camming and Sending Data to Facebook ) would be great if they get added soon. I would pay something for a tool that can manage all this jobs :wink:

Hmmm there seems to be a Skype integration but i’m not sure how to use it :frowning:

ICQ: you will need to register at some jabber server with transports (list of couple of them is at e.g. http://www.jabberes.org/servers/) and then set the transport of the account in menu Instant Messaging->Service Discovery / Transport Registration.

Skype: Integration with Skype only pairs your contacts and allows you to store Skype messages in eM Client communication history.

Ok I will try. Maybe it will be easier to do so in future? The idea of an E-Mailclient supporting Instant Messaging is great. I don’t like IM Clients as Miranda, Trilian etc so much, but one tool for everything would be perfect. :slight_smile: