How to flag incoming email?

Using EM Client 6.0.2 on win 8.1.  I can see the flag on the upper right side (it does look greyed out), but nothing happens when I try to flag an email.  Is there some way or setting to turn it on?  I want some emails to go to the flagged folder. 

You should just be able to click on the flag.

• Merg

Absolutely nothing happens when I click on the flag.

Hi Peggy, if nothing happens while you’re clicking on the flag, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
Can you select an email and go to Actions > Follow up, if the message is marked as flagged? Or just try pressing Insert key, that should mark the email as well.

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.203.20.0   The actions/followup and the insert both work to flag.  Nice to know.  Still don’t know why I can’t just click on the flag and accomplish the same thing.

Nevermind.  I accidently found out that one must click the line the email is on UNDER the flag.  Thanks for your quick responses tho.

Yup. You need to click on the flag that appears on the line that the email is on. Otherwise, it wouldn’t know which email you want to flag.

• Merg

Hi again Peggy, I’m glad that it works now, let me know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, I’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.