How to fill Recipient history with exported contacts from other services / clients

Hi!

I would like kindly ask you to give me the information if it possible to somehow import (CSV exported) contacts into Recipient history list - as I have a case where customer is using Gmail and there has frequently used addresses that are automatically suggested when customer starts to type the name of the recipient in To: field. Is it somehow possible to import this in eM Client?
And sub-question: is it possbile to somehow export just this part for later use in eM Client (or on client on other machine)?

Thank you,
Luka

I would like kindly ask you to give me the information if it possible to somehow import (CSV exported) contacts into Recipient history list

I don’t think its possible to import any type of contact files “directly into the recipient list” manually.

So suggest to just go to contacts in eM Client and just import the gmail contacts .csv file via "Menu / File / Import / Contacts as comma separated values (.csv) and remember to “select the acct folder” where you want the .csv contacts to go. eM Client will then integrate them with your current acct contacts under whatever account you select, so when you compose a message those contacts will appear in the recipient list as normal with your other contacts by typing a few letters of the receipient.

Note:- Backup eM Client first before import incase of any problems via “Menu / Backup”.

is it possbile to somehow export just this part for later use in eM Client (or on client on other machine)?

You can “Highlight your Recipients” via “Menu / Settings / Mail / Compose / Show Recipients” and then click “Save As” at the top and create a new folder “Under eg: Local Folders” at the bottom to put them in for later use. Then you can allways drag those recipient contacts up to whatever acct contact folder you want later if you need to on another installed copy of eM Client with a eg: restored eM Client backup.