How to export email addresses (not in contacts) from sent folder to CSV

I have lots of emails in my sent folder and need all the email addresses I have previously mailed exported to csv.

They are not all contacts.

Please can anyone help?

Hello Kirsty,
we do not have an automatic feature for exporting contacts from your sent messages.

Exporting eM Client contacts can be done to VCF only. There are many pages and tools online that can convert VCF file to a CSV though.

You also need to have the Contacts saved somewhere in your Contacts section to export them.

You can, however, try saving and exporting exporting your Recipients history contacts.

Go to Menu>Tools>Settings>Mail>Compose and click ’ Show recipients’.
Click inside the list. Press Ctrl + A to select all.
Right-click>Save as Contacts…
And now you can create a new Folder (for example ‘Recipients history’ folder under your Local folders) and save all your contacts there.
Now you can easily export this folder with contacts to a VCF file (and later convert it to CSV).

Regards,
Olivia

Thank you, this has worked for me. Although it didn’t suggest all the contacts I have emailed. Do you have any advice to get them all please?
 It possibly because some were a group of emails in bcc

Hello Kirsty,
we do not have an automatic feature for exporting contacts from your sent messages.

The recipient history is for the contacts you messaged through eM Client. They are saved when you send the message.
The contacts you messaged from different devices/applications and from old messages cannot be there.

Regards,
Olivia