How to create a spam filter for domain?

I’m constantly bombarded with spam emails from websites ending in .xyz (instead of .com). All I want to do is ban/move to junk/delete EVERY email that has a sender ending in .xyz. Is there a way to do this? Using the ban email/ban domain does nothing as each email has a new domain. I tried adding .xyz to the filter but it doesn’t do anything…

Thank you

Use this carefully… did you try to edit the blacklist to @*.xyz the asterisk should wildcard (all names).xyz domains. The command won’t understand a domain extension but it should see the asterisk dot extension and remove all of the xyz emails.

You probably know but a caution to others reading this! Blacklisting the domain of [email protected] will stop all gmail from arriving. In this case use ‘Move to Junk and blacklist email’ (not domain!).

If you do mistakenly you can go to ‘Tools’-‘Rules’-‘Blacklist’-‘Modify Rule’ and delete the ‘@gmail.com’ to resolve this.

Hi Ryan,
blacklisting only the top-level domain of the address is unfortunately not possible. It always needs to be a full domain name as @example.xyz

Regards,
Olivia