How long before support ticket is answered

I submitted a pro support ticket # 13829

It was on the weekend so maybe I am being to quick looking for a response…I cannot retrieve my registration information since I have moved and no longer use the ISP I had when I got the Pro Version.

I unfortunately did not back up my data and I no longer have my reg info to input to get setup for version 6 now.

Thank You

Kip

Hi, did we went through this issue on our online chat?

Thank you,
Paul.

I submitted a support ticket and also sent an email…

I got a reply from eM client with a link to get my license but I cannot access that email account anymore…

So, I need you to send me my serial or best if you just change my registration information with my new email address…I explained this when I answered the support email this morning.

So, for now I still don’t have my serial…

thank you

Kip

Hi can you please send me an email to [email protected] with your email address under which you’ve registered the license with and all the information you have about this issue, I can’t post your license key onto a public forum.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Just sent you the email with the information and description of my problem.

Thank You Paul

Kip

Thank you, if you have any further issues, you can always check back with us here or as a pro user use the pro support ticket system at support.emclient.com.

Paul.

Vlad, just emailed me asking for my address when I got the program…I just answered his email so hopefully he will get the problem solved.

Kip

Great! I hope it will be solved, and you will be able to use your application again.

Thank you,
Paul.