how do I setup skype and widget in the free version?

I can not see how I use skype or setup a widget. What am I missing? Many thanks in advance. Oh I absolutely LOVE em Client!!! Finally an email client that syncs effortlessly with all my gmail, calendar and tasks. I’ve been looking for this for years. Well done guys :slight_smile:

Hi Julian,

You can add a new widget by selecting the ‘widgets’ group in the left column, click with your right mouse button on the empty space in the middle and select ‘add new widget’.

screen shot:

Microsoft has stopped the support of an API for Skype which would allow third parties to use Skype.

Thanks so much for your answer. Unfortunately I can’t see the widgets group. In the left column I have Mail, Calendar, Tasks and Contacts. But nothing below that. Thanks for your help. Sad about the loss of skype. Oh well… But such a great program. I have advanced task management through a service called Toodledo. So I was hoping that I could use the web widget to manage my tasks etc. Thanks

Hi Julian,

To see the ‘widget’ group in the left column, just right click on the header of ‘mail’ or ‘appointments’ for example and enable the ‘widgets’ option.

screen shot:

Wonderful !!! I have widgets now. Thank you so much. I can now manage my entire life in em Client :slight_smile: This is awesome. 

Glad that I could be of help, Julian!

Just spread the word about eM Client :slight_smile: