How do I send email to 80 people BCC? Mass mail moves addresses to "TO". Not allowed under GDPR laws

NULL

Mass mail sends an individual message to each recipient, so there is no issue with GDPR as the other recipient details are not included in the message or header.

Mass mailing in eM Client is meant for customizing the sent message, like including the first name from the contact details etc.

If you want to use BCC, add the addresses to the BCC field.

That is helpful thanks. However, it will only send about 6 emails at a time. What am I doing wrong?

Are you getting any errors?

You can find the log in Menu > Tools > Operations.

No errors. Just sending 2 or 3 at a time. I then have to Refresh and it sends another 2 or 3. it did finally send the last 45 in one go but whole thing took 30 mins. Never had this problem on my old system. I am very frustrated!

No errors. However, it will only send 2 or 3 emails. Then I have to keep  Refreshing  and it sends 2 or 3 more.It did finally send the last 45 in one go but the whole process took over 30 mins. I never had this problem on my old system. I am very frustrated!

Unless you need to use the features of the mass mail option, you should send using the BCC field. That way there is only one message being uploaded to the server.

If you want to use the mass mail option, but it is not working, I suggest you open a support ticket with eM Client. They will be able to assist you further.

That is how I tried to send the first one and I got an error message saying too many recipients. I had to send in batches of 10 which took ages. The computer company who changed me to EM client suggested Mass Mail. So I have now gone full circle.

This is an issue then with your email provider. If you regularly need to send a message to many recipients and the email server is limiting you, then it is time to find a new provider.

I am sure that even most free providers do not limit below 100 recipients.