how do I schedule a meeting in my calendar for different time zones?

When traveling, I am usually in a different time zone. Also, meetings are often scheduled with participants in different time zones. It is important to be able to set the calendar time in time zones other than my default time zone. This feature is available in both Google Apps and Outlook. This is a big need in eM Client. Hopefully, the feature is present and it is hiding from me.

This is not possible yet, but we have already this feature internally implemented so you can expect it in one of the next updates.

Excellent. Thank you for the straight forward reply. I started using eM Client because Google has not put out Google Sync for Outlook 2013 and has been non-responsive to Google Apps/Outlook customers. Glad I tried eM Client. As a multiple Google Apps account user, there are a number of significant advantages of eM Client over Outlook.

Any idea on the timing of the release? Weeks or months?

It will not be released sooner than in 2-3 months.

Hi, I have the same question but 3 years later, is this now solved? I need the calendar to work for schedules in three time zones (USA) and especially when I travel in Europe. Thank you for a quick reply