How do I revert to not downloading images for specific emails?

I have set some email addresses to automatically download images. If I no longer trust a specific address how do I stop the images downloading? Can’t see an option anywhere.

Hello Rob, if you’ve whitelisted a contact and want to remove it from the whitelist, navigate to Tools > Settings > Mail > Privacy > Show whitelist and edit the whitelist based on your preference.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Paul. Can’t see the wood for the trees. That fixed it. It’s a great product.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application.

Hi Technical Support, I’ve just read the above thread and am having a similar problem; however, the particular email address is NOT in my whitelist. Can you assist in how I can get the particular email address not to automatically download images?

This setting only applies to linked content. If the image is embedded in the message, it is already download so this will have no effect.

Thanks Gary,

That explains it as I didn’t remember clicking the “Always Download…”

For what it is worth the only reason I noticed it was that my Antivirus picked it up saying:

We blocked this dangerous page for your protection:

Accessed by: MailClient.exe
Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.

Thanks again,

Frank