How do I enable an account which is already enabled?

I have just downloaded this application and it imported my 3 email accounts, one of which I don’t need. I registered for a free licence and it said it disabled one account. Unfortunately it did not give me a choice as to which account, and even though I have now deleted the one I didn’t need, it still refuses to see the locked one as online.

Can you please advise how I enable this second account using the free licence.

Thanks

Hello Kim, if you’re using the free license the first two accounts in the list of accounts under Tools > Accounts, should be enabled. All other accounts should be disabled, however if your account is still deactivated, please make sure that the option “Enable account” is checked under the General tab of this disabled account.

It is the first account in the list, it is enabled, and when I hit send and receive, its like it does not exist - doesn’t even try to retrieve. When I asked it to download the half received emails from when I was on full trial, it said the account was disabled, even though it wasn’t.

I have disabled and re-enabled - nothing

I’m at a loss :slight_smile:

Hello again Kim, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable IMAP and SMTP logging for the problematic account? 

Save the settings and switch to offline mode and back in File > Work Offline. If the issue persists and your account won’t synchronize, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logging data to us using the “Send logs” button.

Please include a reference link to this forum topic for more information about the issue.

Thank you.

Yay that fixed it :slight_smile: Thanks so much :slight_smile:

Hello Kim, glad it works, please make sure to let us know here if your come across this or any other issues with the application, we’ll be happy to help.