How do I email all the attendees of a meeting?

I too would like this functionality. Would make EM Client stronger for business users. Thank you.

Yes - please add this functionality.

This is a must have feature. Please update to include or you will continue to drop business users.

Some eM Client users haveĀ proposed an ideaĀ for this to be supported in eM Client, but it seems that during the 7 years it has been there, it has not collected many votes.Ā 

If it is something you would like to see, then please add your support to that idea by voting (and commenting).

Very important. The fact that it has been 5 years and still not implemented is telling.

eM Client Inc. will consider all ideas that show enough interest. So unless you vote, Chris, nobody will take the proposal seriously.

I did. 5 months ago. And posted here in this thread 5 months ago expressing my interest in this functionality being a priority.Ā 

Seems your vote was removed. Glad you just voted again. :wink:

When will the mac beta be released? Iā€™ve been in communication with Juraj and have had multiple dates communicated to me so far. Most recent drop dead date was March 23. Anything on the horizon?

Also, please check in to my paid program support ticketĀ #103067 which has gone unanswered since March 23.Ā 

I guess they are trying to get the Windows version finished first, but keep an eye on the Mac Release History where the beta will be posted.

This is a community supported forum Chris, so eM Client employees donā€™t usually participate here. Better to add a comment on your ticket, and it should be noticed.

Well, I thought Iā€™d post here since the paid support staff arenā€™t responding.Ā 

They are usually quite good, and reply within 24 hours weekdays. If you make a comment on your ticket, it should get a response. Maybe increase the priority from low to medium?

Agree. Very frustrating!

This is still not a feature? eMclient, please make this is feature.

This is very difficult when you have 20+ attendees and you have to manually create an email chain to email attendees.

I know it is not the ideal solution, but on the rare occasion when I have needed to do that, I just open the web interface for my calendar provider and send it from there. That is enough to start a conversation, then later in eM Client I can always send further replies to that same thread.

I agree with previous comments that the lack of this feature is a big miss in eM Client, it keeps me jumping back to Outlook to be able to do this, very frustrating!

I am surprised itā€™s been for so long in this forum and not being addressed. I donā€™t know how features to be added are selected, but it seem to me this one shoud be a priority of eM Client aims to please professionals and business users.

+1 here. The lack of this is yet another disappointment - I use this feature a lot in Outlook and Thunderbird.

I was hoping to migrate from Thunderbird to EM Client as TBā€™s search really sucks, but it seems more and more unlikely. Huge amounts of missing features here.

There are a few features disabled if you have activated a Free License, but you should not be missing huge amounts of features. Can you please open a separate thread and list these so someone can help you with that.