How do I disable error notifications?

Sometimes eM Client will fail to connect to my gmail, but it’s not a major problem. It just happens occasionally. I don’t like that I get a popup window every time it happens though. How can I disable this? The window’s title is “Operations” and the “Errors” Tab usually has a couple things in it. 

Hi Jason, when this error occurs, can you please make a screenshot of the error you’re seeing?
Are you having any actual issues with sending or receiving messages or with any other of your account’s services?

Sometimes errors can be displayed when connection to your server is dropped, however it should be automatically reconnected within seconds.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

I have same question:

When em-client can’t access to server appears connection error message. I don’t wont see this mesage. How I can disactivate this appearing of this window?

In other words, I want that all errors bi in silent, without notificatign me. Is it possible?

Hi Victor,
you can disable the error window popups in Tools>Settings>General>General and uncheck the option to “Show window when an error occurs” under the Operation Window settings.

regards,
Olivia

I have seen this solution across the Internet in my efforts to fix this problem myself. Literally dozens of sites have this solution.

But I do not have those options. When I click Menu>Tools my options are then “Subscribe to Internet Calendar, Contacts, Duplicator, Automatic Replies”

Any clue what I am doing wrong?

martes 14 noviembre 2023 :: 1806hrs (UTC +0100)

The location has changed it is now;

Menu ->Settings ->General ->In right hand column ->Operations Window ->Uncheck Show window when error occurs

The clue is that the instructions above are 8 years out of date

skybat

¡Los mejores desde Valencia y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

Thanks – that worked.

Those instructions are all over the Internet at multiple sites. I guess that’s the price of changing the menu structure in the program.

Your help is much appreciated.

He probably does not know how to make a screenshot but I do. Here is the alert.

How do we make that alert stop appearing?

error alert