How do I delete a Draft that won't delete?

I can’t delete a Draft in the Drafts folder. Is there another way to get rid of it?

If you have a cloud email IMAP, Exchange, iCloud account & cannot delete a draft email, you would normally “go online to your webmail” via a browser and delete the draft email there. Then close and reopen eM Client and the draft should then be gone.

I have Google mail. There is nothing in its Draft folder. But there is something in eM Draft folder that won’t delete.

I have Google mail. There is nothing in its Draft folder.

As there is nothing in your Gmail online drafts folder, I would then try “repairing” your Gmail account by “right clicking” on (All Mail) under your Gmail account in eM Client, and then click “Properties” at the bottom. Next click the “Repair Tab” at the top & finally click “Repair”.

The repair will resync all your online Gmail folders / labels to your eM Client Gmail acct, which can take time to re-cache everything depending on how much email you have.

If that still doesn’t work, then remove your Gmail account from eM Client and re-add your acct as new.

Note:- Make a backup of eM Client first via “Menu / Backup” incase you need to restore.