How do I change the background color in forwarded messages?

Hi,

I’m trying to forward an email that has a very dark background color. I’d like to change the background color to white so my comments (in black text) can be read. Is there any way to do this? I know I can change my font color to a lighter color for it to be read, but I don’t like the look of this when I send out messages.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

-Blaise

Hello,

You can make in Tools - Settings - Mail - Templates and Signatures, template with white background and set it for reply, so you will always have white background when forwarding message.

reagards
Jan

Hi Jan,

Thank you very much for your response. I’ve played around with your suggestion to use a template for this, and for some strange reason it doesn’t appear to work if I use white as the background color. If I use any other color than white, it works fine, but as soon as I set the background color back to white, nothing happens when I forward or reply. Am I doing something incorrect, or is there a problem when using this color?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Blaise

Hello,

I was trying to recreate your issue in my office, but probably I was unable to find email with same issue.

Would it be possible for you to send me your email that causes this issue saved as .eml (right click - save as… - send it as attachment) to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL? : https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

regards
Jan