How can we create a mass mail and insert custom text in the body of the mail for each recipient?

I want to use a CSV file and insert ‘variable’ fields into the body and/ or subject line to email custom content to multiple people, addressed individually. Thunderbird has a plug-in that allows one to do just this! Be kind, I’m a newbie! 

Hi Ganesh, this is unfortunately not possible with eM client, you can only use the import feature with CSV file to import your contacts.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks, Paul.

My suggestion is to allow a kind of “Send All” button in eM Client when initiating a Mail Merge from within MS Word. Currently, after initiating a Mail Merge, multiple windows open and one needs to click “send” for each recipient independently (The insertion of custom text in the email body is taken care of by MS Word)

You have a great product otherwise :slight_smile:

Best

Hi Ganesh, thank you for the suggestions, we’ll consider improving this in future releases. eM client currently supports mass mail, but does not support different content for each recipient.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello,

does the eM Client support mass email with different content for each recepient yet?

Thank you
Adam

Hello Adam,
you can insert variables to your message by right-click>Insert>Variable.

Regards,
Olivia

Is it possible to do the same thing with an attachment?

Adam

Hello Adam,
currently there is no such option for attachments, but I’d be interested in a use case when you’d need such feature and how exactly you imagine you’d use it?
It would be very useful to know more details so I can add it to a feature request so our developers can consider it.

Regards,
Olivia