How can I send an old E-Mail as new?

I would like to be able to send an existing mail (sent from me) a second time. And I do not mean the forward function. In the webmail from my hoster this is possible. The old mail gets opened as a new one and I can just change the receiver or resend the mail for whatever reason. Is this possible in eM?

Hi Daniel, you can send the message again using the Forward as Original feature, right click the message and select Forward > Forward as original, a new compose message window will be opened allowing you to edit the message and re-send it to another recipient perhaps.

Thank you,
Paul

Thanks Paul, I know so far.  Delete the “Fw:” in the title and modify the text headers.  I am just afraid that there are some hidden things in the source code of the mail that might give a hint that the mail has been sent before and to whom…  I want to be sure there are no such traces.

Hi again, there are no such traces.

Regards,
Paul

Okay at least that. So there is no “send as new mail” function. Thanks

Glad I could help, no “send as new mail” feature is include, it would essentially be an identical feature.
Please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul

Neat, I had overlooked that option in the Forward button.

Thanks

Yes, me too, now I got it! :slight_smile: thanks again Paul!