How can I disable the notification for "Send User Feedback"?

I found that if you do not accept to send user feedback, means you click on No , you will not be prompted again.

Or, if you chose Yes , you will not be prompted again.

Are you getting the pop-up no matter what you choose?

You can turn it off in Menu > Tools > Settings > Notifications > User Feedback.

Hi,
You can turn it off in Menu > Tools > Settings > Notifications > User Feedback  I can only turn off the sound here.
Even if I click on NO these messages come again and again for each account individually.

To be honest, I selected No on an internal version before the latest release. It worked just fine, so it may have been different to the current version.

But after installing the latest I see what happens if you try to turn off the pop-up.

I don’t understand how you get it for each account. I only got it once and I have many accounts setup in eM Client. Again, that may have been because of the version I was using.

This is a new feature in eM Client so maybe it has some bugs and I am seeing more and more that the latest version was not fully tested. You can open a support ticket with eM Client if you have a Pro License, or you can downgrade back to 7.2.35595 which I think is the last released version before this was introduced.

Thanks for your answer and your test. I’ll wait for the next update