Hotmail/live account gives frequently error 503 server not accesible on the Agenda Task

Hello,

I expeirenced a few months from now with my live/hotmail acount if i tab on the agenda task the error code 503 server not accesable,i expeirenced this error code almost everything i tab the agenda task with syncing birthday and agenda a very little times the error code is not popping up again or only 1 account gives no error and the second account are giving the error popup,but the most of the time the error messages are popping up for both accounts.
Can you please investigate this problem and try to resolve the problem with future upgrades of em client

Best regards,
Geert Van Osch

Hi Geert, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer?
Can you try to update to this version of eM Client and check if the issue persists?
http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20715/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I had version 6.0.20617.0 installed  and there was no new update available,i have installed the recommended version 6.0.20715 you sent me and now at first sight the problem has resolved,if the problem comes back later on i contact you back

Thanks,

Geert Van Osch

Hi again, glad it helped, let us know if you come across any other issues or questions regarding eM Client, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul,

Unforteanally the error message 503 server not accesable on the agenda task  has popup again for 1 account at the time simustanely

Best regards,

Geert Van Osch

Hi again, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    When the error occurs, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.