Hosted Exchange (OVH) Shared Calendar's / Mailboxes names problem

Hello,

So we have an hosted exchange (2016) account using OVH and using latest version of Em Client. Our calendars and mail boxes are shared with each other.

I can setup a main account, then proceed to add the delegated calendars and mail boxes to the list. When I use the search box to add a delegated account, I can type the name of my partners (like John Smith") and it will show me the right result. However the name of the calendar / mail box is weird, something like : Yco-d4Kfd4k5fjma5l4

Update : here is a screenshot

Capture dā€™eĢcran 2020-10-09 aĢ€ 10.53.01

I proceed to add it. The calendar / mail box shows up, I can add and delete events, mails, etc., but the weird name remain. When I try to edit the properties, the ā€œNameā€ box is greyed out and I canā€™t modify it. It seems to be using Location as the name.

So I have several calendars / mail boxes that have weird names, making it hard to recognize who is who.

I have checked my server side config and in the admin panel, I did write peopleā€™s names in the mail setting field. Also I can search and find them using their name. But the calendarā€™s and mailbox name is weirdā€¦

Last, in the OWA the shared calendarā€™s names appear correctly. So I believe itā€™s something wrong with eMClientā€¦

Can someone help ? Thank you !

1 Like

Bump.

Because we are trying eMClient actually, but it isnā€™t usable in this state. Nobody has a clue ? Somewhere we should look at to get more information ?