Highlighting text and resizing highlighted text in new mail does not work uniformly

Hi again…simply put…resizing highlighted text in new mail does not work uniformly…If I’ve copy and pasted text from multiple sources, I’m not able to make all the text the same size by highlighting all of it and picking the size that I want.  

Right clicking-Format-Font Increase over selected text does increase font size but in huge jumps rather than incrementally…

Also I’m unable to highlight text that extends beyond the new mail window size by holding down the right mouse button and giving the mouse a little wiggle when it reaches the bottom of the window…Curiosly it works upward from the bottom of the message, but not downward from the top…  

Also FW does not appear in the address field when forwarding despite applying my own settings via menu-tools-settings…

…and when copying and pasting text, somehow it remembers the shape of the window that it came from, (or something like this), and does not fill every line (gaps or incomplete lines), despite supposedly being plain text…I have noticed this happening in Windows Live Mail as well…

To be resolved in the next update/version???..  the ‘copy and pasting’ and text resizing issues are the most annoying…

I hope this feedback is of some developmental use…otherwise I’ll stop and move on to another mail client…

Hello Jon,
I suggest using the CTRL+SHIFT+V shortcut when pasting a text from different source as this will remove any previous formatting on the text.
You can also try the Remove format button from the toolbar to unify the text before assigning new attributes.

Could you please screenshot your Forward settings? The default settings does attach the FW in the subject name.

Regards,
Olivia