Hidden keyboard shortcuts

Hello,
if the function is not in the Shortcuts list then it is not possible to assign a shortcut to it.
Since this is a very old thread, it is quite possible that this shortcut option has been dropped along the way in older versions.

Regards,
Olivia

Thanks for the reply Olivia (notification went to spam). Decided to necro this related thread instead of starting a new one (glad to do so!)

If the (CTRL+K by default) shortcut for “insert link” has been removed (CTRL+K by default), please add it back! It’s a standard across nearly all web, email, and cemail client WYSIWYG editors. As basic as CTRL+B for bold, lots of users (including this one) expect it.

I cant find this shortcut in the list : Alt + d.  I pressed it accidentally and now I cant find a mail.

I believe that is the archive shortcut.  Look in your “All items” folder.  This, I believe, only is for Gmail accounts.

hi, in other email client software, we are very used to press space bar in keyborad to read and go to next available email message. 

but it seems in em client,  it only allow  keyboard shortbut starting with ‘alt’ ‘ctrl’ , no short cut allowed for space bar key.

can it been achieved ?

The popup in the application clearly states that a custom shortcut must contain Ctrl or Alt, or be from F1 to F12.