Hi. I have a question. Why EmClient does not work with the Microsoft Surface tablet computer? It there a way to make it work?

Microsoft Surface Tablet computer

Hi, eM Client only works on Windows and on non-mobile processors (non-ARM), so if you’re not using the Surface Pro, but maybe the Surface RT, you won’t be able to use eM Client.
Let me know if this is not the case, if you’re using Microsoft Surface Pro, the application should be working.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Got it, Thank you for your reply!

No problem, if you have any other questions about the application, let us know, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

I have the MS Surface and have been able to successfully install EmClient. The problem has been with the license. For the second time I got a message saying that my license is not valid. I know that this is not the case because it happened before. I am unable to reactivate because the message says that I have reached my limit. EmClient works fine on my PC will I have to give up on the Surface after purchasing license for two devices. Can my license be reactivated for the Surface and will it happen again?

Hi, if I understand this correctly you’ve purchased two licenses for eM Client, one of those you’re using on your computer and the other one should be used for this device?
If that’s correct, can you please send me your licensing information to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul.