Hi how to can create a conversation view?

Same as have Windows Live Mail or Thunderbith with plugin, thanks

Hi,

eM Client does not support conversation view at the moment, but we have it in plans for the future.

Jan

Has this conversation view been updated yet?

Hi Pam, conversation view is currently under development and should be included in future releases of eM Client.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

We need conversation view! Why, I mean why, always missing something! In 15 years I could not find a definitive email client… incredible! eM Client seems perfect, now I see that it misses this important feature… damn! And worse, “should be included in future releases” … Hate this way, “future” what does it means? 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, 3 years… ?!

Thank you for your feedback regarding this feature, we’re working on the feature and it should be included in an upcoming release of eM Client.

Please be patient, unfortunately we can not speed up the process.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

A bit speed up … :wink:

I was thinking about buying this product, but at the moment, I need to look for sth. else. This client is good for google calendar support, but missing critical functionality…

Conversation view, should be included in eM Client 7, which should be released later this year.

Thank you,
Paul

any news on this ?

As suggested earlier, we’re working on the new release which we’re planning to release in Summer 2015, follow us on facebook or twitter to get the latest updates regarding new features and releases.

Thank you.