hexidecimal value 0x1B, is an invalid character

Hello,

I added a mail365 account as an outlook; it downloaded quite a few emails but is now stuck and not doing anything else.
original topic https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

MailExceptions.ConnectionException: ‘’, hexadecimal value 0x1B, is an invalid character. —> System.ArgumentException: ‘’, hexadecimal value 0x1B, is an invalid character.
6:43:00 PM at System.Xml.XmlUtf8RawTextWriter.InvalidXmlChar(Int32 ch, Byte* pDst, Boolean entitize)
6:43:00 PM at System.Xml.XmlUtf8RawTextWriter.WriteElementTextBlock(Char* pSrc, Char* pSrcEnd)
6:43:00 PM at System.Xml.XmlUtf8RawTextWriter.WriteString(String text)
6:43:00 PM at System.Xml.XmlWellFormedWriter.WriteString(String text)
6:43:00 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Xml.XmlLoggingWriter.WriteString(String text)
6:43:00 PM at System.Xml.XmlWriter.WriteNode(XmlReader reader, Boolean defattr)
6:43:00 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.Protocol.LoggingCommandResponse.GetXmlReader()
6:43:00 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncItemSynchronizer2.Synchronize(IItemSynchronizeContext1 synchronizeContext, Folder folder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
6:43:00 PM at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer`2.<>c__DisplayClass30.<>c__DisplayClass35.b__2c(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
6:43:00 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
6:43:00 PM — End of inner exception stack trace —
6:43:00 PM at MailClient.Protocols.AirSync.AirSyncGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
6:43:00 PM at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Hi, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic account? Save the settings, restart the application and once you receive the error again, go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send Logs”, please add my email address as a copy to the email with attached logs ([email protected]).

Thank you,
Paul.

Thankyou for the swift response.
I have emailed the log and referenced this topic in the email.

Hi, I’m really sorry for this late reply, are you still receiving this issue, even after the latest update (http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20154/setup.msi).

Thank you,
Paul.

It appears to be working with the new update.
Thanks Paul.

I’ll inform if this error reoccurs.

Great, keep me posted or if you have any other issues or questions, let us know. We’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.