Help.

I have a problem.  I have a laptop and desktop, the messages sent by the laptop is stored on the server and  the desktop, no.

Hi Luis, are you using eM Client on both of your computers? Are you using an IMAP account on both of your computers?

Thank you,
Paul.

Yes. The desktop shows me what’s in box sent, if sent from the laptop.

Can you please tell me if both of your computers have an IMAP account setup, to check if they are please go to Tools > Accounts > Your account, and check if there’s an IMAP tab under your account settings.

Thank you,
Paul.

Excuse Paul, this problem occurs only if I work with outlook.com mail, I have no problems Gmail.com.

Hi Luis, do you have the outlook.com account setup as AirSync on both of your computers? Can you please make a screenshot of your account setup from both of your computers? Just go to Tools > Accounts > Your Outlook.com account, make the screenshot and post both screenshots here on the forum.

Thank you,
Paul.

This is the configuration outlook.com account on both computers.

Hi again, do you have the exact same configuration on both of your computers? 
Is the “Mail, Calendar, Contacts” tab present on both of your computers? If it is you have the outlook.com account setup properly on both of your computers and should be able to synchronize all your items between your computers and your server.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hello Paul. Excuse my English, I speak Spanish and Russian. The configuration, the two computers are the same. I already deleted eMclient several times, remove the Eset antivirus and the problem continues. The desktop does not save sent messages. Why has not the outlook.com looks like Gmail. Thank you

Hi again Luis, no need to excuse, however please provide a screenshot for the AirSync account setup. The first screenshots you’ve sent me are screenshots for your outlook.com account, the last screenshot is for your gmail account.

Please make sure, you’re checking the same account, this is a different account and you won’t be able to see the same messages for two different accounts.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Hi Paul. I do not understand when you refer to AirSync account. Where is it. When I go Tools / Accounts I have 2 accounts that are reflected so as I send. So I asked for the account of outlook does not  like Gmail with IMAP, SMTP and other fields

Luis, AirSync is a protocol that your Outlook.com account should be using if you want to keep your data synchronized so please, on computer one, check if you have under Tools > Accounts > Your outlook.com account, these three tabs: “General”, “Mail, Calendar, Contacts”, “Diagnostics”, then please check if you have the exact same tabs on your second computer, or if there’s a POP3 tab included.

If the settings for your outlook.com account are the same on both of your computers, you should be seeing all your data from this account synchronized between your two computers and the server. E.g what you see on computer 1 will be on computer 2 and the other way around.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, my 2 computers have the same settings. I already send the photos, look at them. In the account no Pop Tab included. Thank yuo.

Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on AirSync logging for the problematic (unsynchronized) account?

1. Save the settings
  2. restart the application
  3. replicate the issue
    Once the issue occurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul.