Help, Just lost all my emails.

Why has this happened and can I restore them?

Depends on how they got lost. Maybe a little more information Kal?

If you login to your email account using the web interface for your provider, are the messages still there?

I had someone put em client onto my computer a while back and it’s been great up to now. I don’t log in, I just click on the icon. (As you can tell I’m no tech wizard)
One minute everything was fine and the next they were gone. I didn’t click or do anything different.

I don’t know what to do

So, can you see the messages when you use the webmail interface for your provider?

I’m with plusnet and have tried that email but there’s nothing there.

I’ve got a mail2web account and some emails are there but all the emails I had stored in folders with emclient have gone.

If you had them saved in Local Folders in eM Client, go to Menu > Tools > Settings > General and make sure Show Local Folders is ticked. If the messages are not in the Local Folders, and that is where you had them stored, look in the Trash.

No there’s nothing there, I’ve just checked.
I have just done the back up feature for the future.
Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it.
Is there anything else I could try?

Did you maybe change the database location in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Storage?

No, didn’t do anything unusual. The internet has been more patchy than usual today. I have closed emclient down a couple of times but that’s all.