hello i got a notice this morning there was an update, so i installed it, but now i get message it wont sync because of no license...

hello, i got a notice this morning there was an update, so i installed it, but now i get a message that it wont sync because i don’t have a license…what now?

Unfortunately, the update does not preserve your licensing information. You will have to de-activate your license before dowing the update.
It ist possible now to manage your licenses online. Just have a look here(the reply).
De-activate your license there, then open em Client and re-enter your licensing information. That should work.

Hello, I’m sorry to see this, unfortunately it seems like this might be caused by a temporary issue on our licensing server, if your license was unsigned or the application suddenly started showing that eM Client is running offline, can you please navigate to the about page in Help > About and use Ctrl+U and Ctrl+H to force the application to show Update URL and HWGuid codes.

Please submit these to my work mail [email protected] with a reference to this forum topic.

Regards,