hebrew spelling support

HI, I saw a post on this issue, but I am having a problem with it.
the post says:
“simply download Hebrew dictionary pack from: http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/p… -> unpack this file using Winrar -> rename following files he_IL.aff and he_IL.dic(text document) to he-IL.aff and he-IL.dic -> copy these files to C:\Program Files (x86)\eM Client\Dictionaries and restart eM Client. Let me know if it works.”

problem is: it downloads as a oxt file, it does not seem to open in winrar. I think you need open office to open this kind of file.
Also, I did not understand the section about renaming the files, because the “before” name and the “after” name seem to be identical. please clarify.

okay, I see that in the new version of Em Client, it’s not a problem at all.
you go to tools/settings,
then in the left pane, under the General heading, go to spell checker, and in the upper right there is a button called Download dictionaries.
you can choose any language you want, and it installs automatically.

then you set the default spell checker language

(or just take the V out of “Use automatic spell checker”, so you won’t go crazy from the squiggly lines every time you switch from english to hebrew and then back)

Hi, it looks like you were able to answer this question by yourself. So is everything working like you wanted now?

Jan