graphic missing from signature

I have several signatures, but I can see no way to link them as the default to the e-mail addresses they relate to.

Also, I created the signatures, each with a graphic.  Occasionally the image doesn’t appear in the signature, and sometimes the signature is double-line spaced.

Hello Ali,
the missing pictures and double-spacing sounds as a problem with your email format being set to Plain text, so check your setting for replies in Tools>Settings>Mail>Compose section and see if it’s set to HTML.

As for the signatures, those should be assigned in the Tools>Settings>Mail>Templates and Signatures where you create them.

Regards,
Olivia

I had the reply set to autodetect, and it was only happening on replies, I think, so I’ve changed that.

The aliases is working brilliantly as well.  I have had reason to use my university e-mail address for a project and it has been a goddesssend.

Hello Ali,
I think the reply format could have been the issue, as your mail would be changed to Plain text if you received one in that format - and Plain text will not show inline images.

I’m glad eM Client serves you well.

Regards,
Olivia