Google Hangout

Can eM Client be configured to use Google Hangout, instead of Google Talk?

Hi, it’s basically the same thing. So if you want to configure a Google Hangout account, just make a Google Talk account with the same login credentials.

Thank you, hope it helps,
Paul.

The main difference is that with Google Hangout you can create conversations with multiple people, whereas with Google Talk, its one to one.

It’s not a major thing for me. I just wanted to know if it was possible.

Hi, yes this particular feature is not supported. Hope it’s not bothering you too much.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

No, for the 3 times a month it happens, I can log into Gmail to participate!

if you add this feature with hangouts being able to talk to more than one person together in a chat, i am sure there would be more potential purchasers myself included.  Do you plan on adding this in the future?

Hi, we’re currently considering this feature for future releases of eM Client, however we can’t make any promises.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

Hi, did you already consider this feature?

Hello David, we have the feature on our roadmap to future releases, however I’m not able to give out any details regarding this feature. If the option will be included in future releases is a yet unknown decision. Follow our facebook or twitter to get information about new features and releases.

Thank you,

“Hi, we’re currently considering this feature for future releases of eM Client, however we can’t make any promises.” is a standard text-block. You can find this in forums on Emclient and Mailbird as well. For the sme question. For years.

“Hi, we’re currently considering this feature for future releases of eM Client, however we can’t make any promises.” is a standard text-block. You can find this in forums on Emclient and Mailbird as well. For the sme question. For years.

Just to emphasize, it is really important to increasing number of businesses, as many are switching to “Google for Business” model