Google contacts failure

Hi,

when I try to update my Google contacts on eMClient ver. 9.0.1708 I get the following error message and I can’t update them:

[Google Contacts] Il caricamento degli elementi nella cartella ‘[email protected]/Contacts’ è fallito a causa del seguente errore: Cannot add contacts to deprecated system contact group resource name “contactGroups/coworkers”.

The log reports:

16.40.19 [email protected] [Google Contacts] MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Il caricamento degli elementi nella cartella ‘[email protected]/Contacts’ è fallito a causa del seguente errore: Cannot add contacts to deprecated system contact group resource name “contactGroups/coworkers”.

•      ---> The service people has thrown an exception: Google.GoogleApiException: Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError*

•     Cannot add contacts to deprecated system contact group resource name "contactGroups/coworkers". [400]*

•     Errors [*

•     	Message[Cannot add contacts to deprecated system contact group resource name "contactGroups/coworkers".] Location[ - ] Reason[badRequest] Domain[global]*

•     ]*

It seems like there is a problem with the Google label “coworkers” that I renamed as “colleghi” some time ago.
I tried to:

• rename the label on Google Contacts (now is named “coworkers”)
  • delete the Google account on eMClient and than add it again

but nothing happens.

Is there a solution?

BR
Francesco