google calendar sync

Though it has been working fine for months, I am no longer able to sync any of my Google calendars with eMclient. I have 3 Google IMAP accounts that I sync with and none of them will sync in either direction. I have checked the accouonts using a browser and all settings and functions are OK. Even with my android phone.
Entries I make in eMclient stay in the eM calendar, but just don’t sync anywhere!

I am using version 5 of eMclient with it’s latest update (no others available through the update feature) on a Windows 7 system.

Any ideas?

Hi, are you a pro license user? Do you receive any error messages from the application?
Can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on GData logging for the problematic accounts?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Also try to right click one of your calendar folder and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button, if that helps the issue.
    If not go back to the advanced settings window and click on “Send logs” and send the logs to [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience,
Paul.

Yes, I am a pro license user and I have not received any error messages in regards to the calendars. I have the error logging on.
The issue appears to be very intermittent. It did actually sync once earlier this morning, but hasn’t sync’ed at all in the last couple of hours.

I will send you the logs…

Thank You!