Google Calendar sync problem emclient 9.2.2157 (5b49542)

Hi,
I have a problem with sync with Google Calendar. If I create an event for Google Calendar in EmClient the event is created and synced to my other devices.
However, if I receive an Meeting Request by mail for the Google Calendar, I accept the request, and it appears on my Calendar in EmClient, but it is not synced with Google and it does not appear on my other devices.

Basically I cannot accept meeting invitations on EmClient for my Google Calendar.
Any help to solve this problem is welcome.
Thank you.

same problem here, and base on my readings, this problem seems to be recurrent…
EM Client - please support us

BR

If the event shows in the Google calendar folder in eM Client, then this is a server issue. It actually does sync to the server, and we have seen in logs provided by some users who reported it, that the Google server acknowledges the new event and even returns an event ID, but then it does not display it. You will need to contact Google for assistance with this.

If it shows in the Local Folders calendar, then it won’t sync back to the server.

Dear Gary, thanks for your reply.

To complete the case understanding:
test 1: If I do the invitation from EM Client, it appears in the google calendar web page
test 2 : If I accept a meeting invitation in Thunerdbird (like I do in EM Client), in this case, it is shown in the google calendar web page.

For your info, I really like EM client, the user interface is amazing. I am really searching for a solution to this problem.

Hi Sylvain,
I did the same tests with the same results as you got. I also tested with Outlook and it worked well.
Thank you for your clarification.
AC