google calendar sync error

Most of my google calendars have stopped showing up in the eM Client calendar, and all have stopped synching. I don’t think I changed anything prior to this happening. I just downloaded an update hoping that it would fix the problem, but it didn’t help. I am getting these error messages for all of my calendars:

Hello, sorry to see this, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About? When the error occurs ,can you please switch to the “Log” tab in Operations, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum?

Are you using any security software on your computer such as firewall or proxy?

Regards,

I am running version 6.0.22344.0 and I am running security software, but I haven’t changed the security software any time recently.

Here is a print screen of part of the log. 

Hello, thank you for the screenshot but can you please copy the content of the log rather than making a screenshot of the window? Also please update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22774.0 and check if the issue persists. I also recommend to try temporarily disable any security software on your computer and again check if the issue persists.

Thank you,

I checked for an update, and the application said that no update is available. I don’t see the version that you provided listed anywhere. If I can’t validate that it is a legitimate release, I am not comfortable installing it. Furthermore, I am not going to disable my security software - and then click on an unverified link. 

Here’s the error message that seems pertinent to the calendar synchronization:

11:03:16 PM [email protected] [GData]  Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/folder1/'11:03:17 PM   MailExceptions.OperationException: Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/folder1/’ failed due to the following error: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404 —> Google.GData.Client.GDataRequestException: Execution of authentication request returned unexpected result: 404

The reason that I chose to use eM Client is for the google calendar sync. If it doesn’t work, then eM Client is worthless to me.

I also checked and it reported no update, but then I clicked on the new version offered by Paul and it installed normally after being checked by my antivirus software.

I have been able to synch my Google calendar with my phone and desktop but have had problems with the  Contacts.  Names get dropped out, phone numbers disappear, data gets scrambled. I have not been able to identify the source of the problem. 

If you’re seeing the 404 error, please try to re-setup your account in eM Client and check if the issue persists, you can download the installer with your security software enabled, I’m afraid you will have to just trust me in this case in order to resolve the problem.

Michael, this is an internal update now, so it should not be available through the check for update option, just as you’ve suggested.

Regards,