Google Calendar Sync Error

I have added my Google Calendar without Google email and it fails (see error message below)
I have since added my Google email on the same account as the calndar but the error persists.

Error Message :-
Synchronizing folder ‘FIRSTNAME SURNAME GMAIL/[email protected]/’ failed with an error: iCalendar component property parameter not valid
('X-LOTUS-END;ZTID=“Ind”).

I am currently in my trial period but if I cannot get Calendar working then I might as well give up on emClient, so really importtant to me!!
Any ideas??

Many thanks
PW

Hi, it seems like some of your calendar events are incorrectly formatted, can you please try to repair your calendar folder and check if the issue persists? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

To repair a calendar folder, right click the folder in the left pane and select Properties > Repair and click on the “Repair” button.

Thank you,
Paul

I am using the latest download as of 15 March - version 6.0.21372.0
I have gone through the steps you suggest - the busy circle spins for a VERY short time mext to the folder and then I get the same error message flashing up. The problem is not resolved.
Many thanks for your suggestion. I get EXACTLY thesame error message

NB. When I create an event within emClient for Google Calendar I can see it in Google Calendar. When I create an event in Google calendar I CANNOT see it in emClient!

Hi, can you please create some logging data for more information about this issue?

To enable logging please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable GData logging for the problematic google account, save the settings, restart the application and replicate the issue.

Once the error reoccurs, please again restart the application to quit the logging session and navigate back to the advanced settings window to submit the logs.

Send us the logs using the send logs button to my email, [email protected] and please include a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul