Google Apps, folders created for clients are not checked by em client, i get that email on my phone and get notification

hi , i am using google apps account , i have few folders for my client, and when new email arrives in inbox, i receive it in em client but if some client emails me, i get that email on my phone and get notification but that folder on my em client is not being synced, and then when i click that folder in em client it fetches that email.

it should automatically get all emails in all folder, what to do ?

kindly advice.

regards
Raj

Hi, notifications for new mail are supported in inbox only, so if you’re using some server rules that move the mail to a different folder you won’t be currently able to receive notifications for this mail message.
Other folders are synchronized after you open them, there should be an indication of new incoming mail next to that folder (…).

We’re currently considering improving this for future releases.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

ok i understand that, but if i dont click the folder, its not showing (…) indication at all

Hi, can you please go to Tools > Settings > Advanced and turn on IMAP logging for the problematic account? Save the settings and restart the application, when you do so, right click your account in the left sidebar and select Properties > Repair and click on the Repair button.

Once you do so and when you notice your issue, new email arrived, but no notification, no indication in the sidebar etc. Go back to the advanced settings window and click on send logs, please send the logs to my email ([email protected]) and please add a reference link to this forum topic.

Also please send me what folders are you having issues with (names).

Thank you,
Paul.