Godaddy account troubles

I signed on and added one of my Godaddy email accounts ([email protected]), and it works well. I tried to add my second Godaddy account, and I get the message that the “account is not authorized.” Same account parameters, and the second account works fine with the Godaddy reader. How can I fix that problem?

Hello,

Is your issue still current? Have you tried re-add your another account or contact go daddy support, as this is more likely their problem when your second account is working fine?

best regards
Jan

Thanks for the reply, John. Yes, the issue is still open. I have posted the question on the Pro support board, but no answer yet.

My account is a trial account, upgraded to a Pro version, so one question is: because I am in trial, can I use it for only one account until I pay?

I think I am not limited to only one account, but I want to make sure the problem is on the eM end before I go to Godaddy.

Both of my Godaddy email accounts work perfectly in all other readers I have tried. Even the free gmail reader.

Issue is resolved, John.

Thanks!

Denver

Hello,

I am happy that it works for you now, but can I ask what was core of your problem and it’s solution?

regards
Jan