Gmail IMAP suddenly erratic - more off than on

This is my 3rd attempt to post this issue in last 24 hours they just appear to disappear.

I am having very recent ( last few days ) problems accessing my gmail imap account. It is sporadic and erratic as some emails download and others don’t . I can access fine using iPad on same network. If I use Diagnose the IMAP test just goes on and on until I need to check mail and cancel it. Currently SMTP Diagnosis says Server not responding.

All account settings are correct

Hello,

I will need your SMTP and IMAP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check SMTP and IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

IMAP working at the moment but SMTP isn’t when I diagnose and click fix it goes through the process and sets it up saying fixed and then next time I log in it has error again.

IMAP diagnosis still endless loop

Logs are blank - I have restarted serveral times still blank

Still happening - today it loads the mail subject but won’t load the email body :frowning:

I saw your logs and there is nothing wrong in them, so if it is SMTP what is causing your issue can you send SMTP logs instead?

Jan