Gmail: Disable All Mail in IMAP and the eM Client "Archive" feature

Hi,

I have noticed duplicate emails is still a problem with eM Client using Gmail. I have disabled all “special” Gmail labels to show in IMAP folders, except “All Mail”. However, flagged emails are still duplicated.

If I also disable “All Mail” to show in IMAP folders, how does the eM Client Archive button work? Will it still move emails to the All Mail Gmail folder? Or, will it become disabled? Will eM Client error and catch fire?

I’ve found there is just no way to stop flagged emails to be duplicated in eM Client, unless all Gmail labels are disabled from IMAP except Inbox, Sent, Trash, Drafts and Spam.

Thx!

Hello,

can I ask you what version do you use (help - about)?

regards
Jan

Hello,

I will need your IMAP logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check IMAP under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.

regards
Jan

I would be interested in the solution for this…I have the same problem going on.

hello,

If you are having same problem can you please follow my previous post? This can be cause by different problems so I need to see every user’s log.

with regards
Jan

I solved this problem by not using Gmail. :slight_smile:

That is one way how to do it, but better would be to make your Gmail possible to use.

Jan