getting the following error: Constraint Failed: UNIQUE constraint failed:

getting the following error: Constraint Failed: UNIQUE constraint failed: LocalMailContents.id, LocakMailContents.partName is this something to worry about?

Hello Serge,

Did you get this message on the eM Client start up? Were you still able to access the data? It unfortunately looks as though your database has been damaged.

Do you have a backup you could restore from? If you do, please restore.
If you don’t, we would recommend starting with a new database (please note that your local data and program settings will be deleted). If eM Client can’t find the database folder in the default location with the default name, it will create a new one. To start with a new database, simply turn eM Client off and rename the ‘eM Client’ folder in C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming to e.g. ‘eM Client old database’.

Regards,
Maurice

Good Morning Maurice,

Thank you very much for the reply, the error would manifest itself every time it would login to get emails.  I only had two email accounts but when it migrated my data from ms outlook during the install, it duplicated everything.  So, I deleted all the accounts and migrated the data over again and everything seems fine.  Great software!, very efficient, works great, no issues.

I’m not sure how I can migrate my archive data from outlook, but if you have any suggestions they would be much appreciated.

Serge. 

Hello Serge,

Thank you for the feedback, we’re happy to hear that you issue has been resolved.

When it comes to importing your outlook archive, it should also be in the .pst format so it should possible to import it through Menu ->File -> ‘Import…’ - Import from Microsoft Outlook’ - Import selected .pst file

Regards,
Maurice