Getting reminders for old meetings

I recently imported from Outlook 2010.  My accounts are IMAP to private server, with one Google account (no exchange).

I’m getting reminders from old meetings that aren’t showing on my calendar.  I can open the event, but can’t find anyway to remove/delete them.  These are meetings that I was originally invited to, so I’m not the author and I can’t alter the reminder setting.

Any suggestions on how to remove these reminders?

Thanks, Joe

Hello Joe, how did you import your data from Outlook, did you import from a PST file or just by setting up your account in eM Client? Are you still experiencing this, even after the import, or is it intermittent?

What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,

Yes, I imported everything from Outlook (pst) with no manual setup. 

I was able to open the item from the reminder window and set it for no reminder.  I am not able to find a way to delete or expire the meeting.  With the reminder disabled, it’s not really an issue anymore, but I still like to find a way end the recurrence or delete the meeting all together (if for no other reason then good house keeping).

Version 6.0.22344.0