Getting more use out of mouse-over bubbles?

When I mouse over a calendar event a bubble appears showing more details. Awesome, love that. Unfortunately, it’s way too few details, and links don’t work in the bubble. I have to double click the event in an area where there’s no text or right-click > open. 2 or 3 seconds later, the event opens in a popup, usually on a different monitor (how it choose which one seems to be at random), then go over to the event and ctrl+click on the link. Since 70% of my calendar events are meetings with zoom/teams/meets links, this gets pretty obnoxious.

Is there a way to customize the mouse-over bubble to a) show a little more information, and b) honor hyperlinks?

In version 9 you can click on the link in the mouse-over preview, but you can’t change what details are displayed there as it is just meant to be a very brief summary.

@Gary

In version 9 you can click on the link in the mouse-over preview

Using the latest 9.0.534 V9 Beta 2 from the version history page, I cannot get any http:// or https:// links clickable in the Google Events in eM Client via the popout bubble windows as in this “Facebook event” in the Event Description field ?.

If i copy the calendar event url manually in the browser url line it works fine, just not clickable in the popout bubble ?

If i go to the same event in Google Calendar online, the Facebook event URL in the description i entered in eM Client “is clickable” yet the eM Client event end is not clickable.

I’ll send this off to [email protected]

Oh right. No you can’t click the link in the description.

I must have misunderstood as I thought the user was asking about an online meeting.
If you create an online meeting in eM Client, the Zoom (or whatever service you use) link will be clickable.

@Gary Ah ok i see. Good to know with the Join Online Meetings link.

Sorry for the confusion, the “Join Online Meeting” links work, but that link only appears for a small fraciton of my meetings. Most on my calendar show like this with the meeting address as non-clickable text:

Not sure if that’s because the invite wasn’t created properly or for some other reason. Many of these meetings are added from external services or subscribed calendars Does emClient only recognize online meetings that are created or added in emClient?

Sorry for the confusion, the “Join Online Meeting” links work, but that link only appears for a small fraciton of my meetings. Most on my calendar show like this with the meeting address as non-clickable text:

Are all the meeting url links clickable ok via your online same calendar ?

Yes, they all show as clickable links in the web version of Google Calendar and Zoho Calendar. For reference, some of these events are synced from Google Calendar with Google’s standard authentication, and others are synced with Zoho through CalDav, though the text link behavior appears the same.

Yes, they all show as clickable links in the web version of Google Calendar and Zoho Calendar

Ak ok so does sound like eM Client bubble popout calendar window has some problem locally and needs updating to also show clickable the same as online in the description with the online meetings.

What version of eM Client are you currently using ? Also are you using Windows or Mac ?

v8.2.1659 and v9.0.549 both have the same behavior in Windows 10.

v8.2.1659 and v9.0.549 both have the same behavior in Windows 10.

As this issue is also happening with the latest v9.0.549 Beta 2 as you say in Windows 10, i would definately send that feedback / issue off to [email protected] .

Will do, thanks for the help.