German letters (Umlaute: äüöß) not supportet?? :-(

Hallo,
I just downloaded eM Client and set it up. Runs fine, I like! I want to switch from Outlook because of it’s bad IMAP support! Gonna switch my own 3 clients and maybe later also my customers. 

My problem is if I send a testmail with german letters in it (called “umlaut” -> äüö and ß) it’s not sending correctly.
I am sending this: “Mit freundlichen Grüßen”
And recive this: “Mit freundlichen GrÃ1⁄4ßen”
So, I can’t switch the hole world from Outlook to eM Client - so it would be nice to know if eM Client can send the way that Outlook understands the letters? 

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Can you also please make a screenshot of the issue and submit a source code of one of the corrupt messages here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul

Hello,
Version #: 6.0.21372.0

BUT: wanted to upload a screenshot of sended mail from eM Client and received in Outlook, my testmails are shown correctly now! (?) Don’t know what happened/changed - but the same mail with broken letters is shown correctly now.

So, case closed! Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

Hi again, glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across this or any other issues, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul