Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2019 6:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject:

I am unable to read or send emails. I keep getting a message: ”EM Client was not closed correctly the last time . To ensure your data is safe several checks need to be performed. “ This box then disappears after checks are performed and signed off as okay and another box appears: “An error has occurred in the application that prevents it from opening. The application will terminate. Please described what ‘were you doing’ when the error occurred or any other relevant information (optional).” I have done this eight or 10 times over the last four or five days to no avail. When I press continue on this box, my In Box appears for a couple of seconds, disappears and the  “EM Client was not closed correctly last time…” box appears again. This repeats until I delete a tick in the second box “Restart the application immediately” and then close my email  site down. Very annoying. Can you fix this problem please. Kind regards, Daryl McLure. 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

With eM Client closed, go to C:\Users_yourusername_\AppData\Roaming and rename the eM Client folder. You may have to enable hidden items in Windows Explorer to get there.

Restart eM Client, setup your email account and see what happens.