Free version says it no longer syncs or sends messages

I installed the free version of eM Client. I love the product. I sync Yahoo and Gmail email and calendar no problems. I then installed it for my wife. She used it for a while and loved it but then it announced that it no longer with sync or send email. What is the difference?

Hi ksdavis1121,

So you have eM Client installed on your PC and on the PC of your wife, right?

Which exact version of eM Client is installed on the PC of your wife?

Did you already enter a (free or paid) license in eM Client on the computer of your wife? NB: this has to be a different license than the one you’re using.

Hi, can you please answer some of the above posted questions? Can you check for the exact version number in Help > About?
Are you seeing any errors from the application while trying to synchronize the account?

What mail service are you having issues with on your wife’s computer?

Thank you,
Paul.

It was a few days between installs. I may have skipped getting the free license for my wife’s version. I will check on that and the version installed. She is using Gmail and Yahoo mail.

eM Client has a 30 day free trial, so after you install the application you’re entitled to use the unlimited version for the 30 days, after the 30 day period you need to register or purchase a license for using eM Client.
Unless you activate the product with a valid license key you won’t be able to send nor receive messages as the application will switch to offline mode.

Regards,
Paul.

That was the problem. I had activated my copy but not hers. Thank you for your prompt help. Again, I really love your product!

Hi again, glad it helps, please make sure to let us know if you come across any future issues or questions, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.