Free License Asks Me to Reactivate Every Day

I have a free license on one computer. Every day it asks me to reactivate my free license. Again, it’s only on one computer and there have been no hardware or software changes made.

I would prefer not giving my email address over a public forum, can I send it to someone in support?

Of course, send it directly to me at [email protected] - thank you.

Was this resolved? I have the same problem? Everyday I get this message.

Hello Bob, we had an issue with our licensing server that may have caused the application to unsign if they update to Windows 10 or cause an issue with trial licenses. If you’re seeing this error regularly, please make sure to re-activate and if the issue persists, please submit your Update URL and HWGUID information to my work mail with a reference link to this forum topic and information about your license.

To find out what your Update URL is, please navigate to Help > About and use Ctrl+U to display Update URL, do the same with CTRL+H to display HWGUID.

Regards,

Exactly the same problem here. Could someone please repair this frustrating and annoying bug please?

Update URL: http://www.emclient.com/update/1.2/updates.xml?n=YWFlY2ZkYTEtYTU1OS00OTg4LWEyOTQtMDc0NGNjOTQxZTQyOzU…

HWGUID:526387b3-7e5d-4b85-afbb-1514836b91c7_American Megatrends Inc.__To be filled by O.E.M._To be filled by O.E.M._00000000-0000-0000-0000-6C626D45D306

I have migrated to W10 last week but this problem exists already from installation under W7. So the W10 upgrade is very likely NOT the root cause.

Same problem here - worse after Win 10 upgrade
Update URL  http://www.emclient.com/update/1.2/updates.xml?n=YzA5NzJlZmMtOTNjMi00MGNjLWJmOGItZDg2YWIxMDhlZTZmOzQ…=
HWGUID: 458934e3-73d0-470a-bf8f-5840bc0a5c5e_Phoenix Technologies, LTD__OEM_OEM_00000000-0000-0000-0000-00508DB5372F
Resolution of this problem would be greatly appreciated as it spoils what is otherwise an excellent application

Found an earlier thread on the same subject
My fault I think! - I’ve been using one licence on laptop as well as desktop machine. Now obtained a further licence so hopefully that will solve the problem. 

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Regards,