Folders have all disappeared.

All my folders have vanished. I logged in this morning to find all folders had vanished apart from the Standard folders Inbox, Sent etc. I then deleted my Account and then re-created it and all the folders then re-appeared. Just went in again and as I went to look at a folder called Clutter  it vanished and so did all the other folders.

I’ve attached the error log but what on earth is happening. I’ve been using emclient for some time without any significant issues but this is a MAJOR problem as I store everything via email. Yes I have access to the info online but that’s nowhere near as convenient as using emclient.

I’ve posted the log file so you can see what’s happening as there doesn’t seem to be any way to attach a file.

Version 7.2.34711.0

Not made any changes to emClient or system apart from obligatory windows 10 Upgrades.

Log File
18:32:06 Online state: changed to online due to NetworkAvailability
18:32:07 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder list
18:32:07 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronizing folder list
18:32:08 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder list
18:32:09 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder list
18:32:09 [email protected] [Offline Address Book]  Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Offline Global Address List/’
18:32:27 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services]  Synchronizing folder ‘Clutter/’
18:32:27   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Folder has been deleted.
18:32:27    at MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemCollection2.AddRange(IEnumerable1 items, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
18:32:27    at MailClient.Storage.Application.ItemCollection2.AddRange(IEnumerable1 items)
18:32:27    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizeContext2.StoreItems(SynchronizationType synchronizationType, IEnumerable1 newItems)
18:32:27    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.MailItemSynchronizeContext.StoreItems(SynchronizationType synchronizationType, IEnumerable1 newItems) 18:32:27    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizeContext2.Synchronize[T](SynchronizationType synchronizationType, IEnumerable1 items, Func2 getUniqueId, Func3 hasChanged, Func2 isDeleted, Func2 convertItems, Action2 updateItem)
18:32:27    at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeItemSynchronizer2.Synchronize(IItemSynchronizeContext1 synchronizeContext, Folder folder, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
18:32:27    at MailClient.Protocols.Common.ItemSynchronizer`2.<>c__DisplayClass32_0.b__1(WorkerStatus status, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
18:32:27 at MailClient.Protocols.Exchange.ExchangeGenericCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
18:32:27 at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
18:33:08 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder '[email protected]/Inbox/'
18:33:12 [email protected] [Exchange Web Services] Synchronizing folder ‘[email protected]/Calendar/’

I have the same problem

Did you go into Settings and see if “Show Local Folders” was checked? 

As I’m not a total numpty I checked all settings and as I said, nothing has been changed. However this morning all folders were again deleted. However this time, closing emClient and opening it again and they’re all back. I can see they are being re-synchronised by looking at the Operations Log. However there is clearly a problem of some sort and hoping that emClient Support are going to look at this urgently and supply a solution.

I am still having the same problem

Have you re-started your computer or closed and re-opened emClient Lindsey? That seems to be doing the trick at the moment but when it first happened I had to delete my Account and then create a new Account with all the same details which is a bit of a pain as you then have to go through and redo any customisation. So it is working at the moment but suspect the same problem will occur next time I close computer and then restart.