Folders are not updated

Hi, I am using version 5.0.17595.0, Pro version under Win 8 Pro. When I open the application all accounts/folders are synchronized - they are all IMAP. Unfortunately, that’s all. After it no new email is displayed. Even pressing F5 doesn’t work, although Log says “synchronized” and there is no error I have to restart the application in order to see my new emails. Please, can you help me with the issue?
Marek

Send us your logs please: go to menu Tools->Settings->Advanced->Logging and check “IMAP” under the problematic account. Then restart eM Client, try to simulate the issue and send us (with reference to this topic) the logs using the same logging settings window. Thank you.

I sent the requested files. The problem little bit changed, right now, 2 of my accounts have permanent error most of the time (2 of 5 on the same server). Android phone is OK with all of them and I just installed Firebird and it’s OK as well.

I just experienced nearly the original issue - account [email protected] went into error status, clicking “exclamation mark” icon next to it or pressing F5 didn’t help. Restarting the application helped. I sent you logs.